Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Firewalls

Firewalls

=?Utf-8?B?ZHN0b255MQ==?=

Does anyone know of a firewall that works with the windows 64 bit edition?

Charlie Russel - MVP

yes. The Windows Firewall. Included with the OS and actually quite good.
Tiny is supposed to work as well, but there have been some issues I think.

--
Charlie.

dstony1 wrote:
> Does anyone know of a firewall that works with the windows 64 bit edition?

=?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBQ?=

I have a hard ware firewall built into my motherboard that seems to work
fine, it's the firewall on the Asus An8 Sli Delux