Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Unable to access the newsgroup

Unable to access the newsgroup

=?Utf-8?B?TEFPRkE=?=

For days now every x that I try to open this site I get a Page not available
message. Today is the first x in 4 days, but then I'm noticing that there's
post from all those days, what's going on? Obviously, many of u are not
having that problem. It has happen before.
--
Jesus is Lord

Wayne Wastier

"LAOFA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> For days now every x that I try to open this site I get a Page not
> available
> message. Today is the first x in 4 days, but then I'm noticing that
> there's
> post from all those days, what's going on? Obviously, many of u are not
> having that problem. It has happen before.
> --
> Jesus is Lord

Love your sig. )

If you are not behind a firewall, try clicking on this:
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsof....64bit.general and then
subscribe.

Wayne

Proconsul

On 8/16/05 3:43 PM, in article
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), "LAOFA" wrote:

> For days now every x that I try to open this site I get a Page not available
> message. Today is the first x in 4 days, but then I'm noticing that there's
> post from all those days, what's going on? Obviously, many of u are not
> having that problem. It has happen before.

Proconsul

On 8/16/05 3:50 PM, in article (E-Mail Removed), "Wayne
Wastier" wrote:

> "LAOFA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> For days now every x that I try to open this site I get a Page not
>> available
>> message. Today is the first x in 4 days, but then I'm noticing that
>> there's
>> post from all those days, what's going on? Obviously, many of u are not
>> having that problem. It has happen before.
>> --
>> Jesus is Lord

> Love your sig. )
>
> If you are not behind a firewall, try clicking on this:
> news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsof....64bit.general and then
> subscribe.

Good advice - if it fails, perhaps he should ask Jesus for the answer....

PC

=?Utf-8?B?TEFPRkE=?=

Thank U,no need to ask Jesus when He has u guys to answer does questons for
Him.
--
Jesus is Lord

"Proconsul" wrote:

> On 8/16/05 3:50 PM, in article (E-Mail Removed), "Wayne
> Wastier" wrote:
>

> > "LAOFA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> For days now every x that I try to open this site I get a Page not
> >> available
> >> message. Today is the first x in 4 days, but then I'm noticing that
> >> there's
> >> post from all those days, what's going on? Obviously, many of u are not
> >> having that problem. It has happen before.
> >> --
> >> Jesus is Lord

> > Love your sig. )
> >
> > If you are not behind a firewall, try clicking on this:
> > news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsof....64bit.general and then
> > subscribe.

> Good advice - if it fails, perhaps he should ask Jesus for the answer....
>
> PC

G.B. Ritter MCSE

Who are you referring to Jesus Gonzales?

"LAOFA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> For days now every x that I try to open this site I get a Page not
> available
> message. Today is the first x in 4 days, but then I'm noticing that
> there's
> post from all those days, what's going on? Obviously, many of u are not
> having that problem. It has happen before.
> --
> Jesus is Lord

Wayne Wastier

"G.B. Ritter MCSE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Who are you referring to Jesus Gonzales?

I think he means, Yeshua Ha Mashi'ah. )

Wayne

Andre Da Costa

I always call on him when my computer crashes.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
"Proconsul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BF27C214.504E%(E-Mail Removed)...

> On 8/16/05 3:50 PM, in article (E-Mail Removed),
> "Wayne
> Wastier" wrote:
>

>> "LAOFA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> For days now every x that I try to open this site I get a Page not
>>> available
>>> message. Today is the first x in 4 days, but then I'm noticing that
>>> there's
>>> post from all those days, what's going on? Obviously, many of u are not
>>> having that problem. It has happen before.
>>> --
>>> Jesus is Lord

>> Love your sig. )
>>
>> If you are not behind a firewall, try clicking on this:
>> news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsof....64bit.general and
>> then
>> subscribe.

> Good advice - if it fails, perhaps he should ask Jesus for the
> answer....
>
> PC

G.B. Ritter MCSE

Maybe Yahweh Ben Yahweh

"Wayne Wastier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "G.B. Ritter MCSE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Who are you referring to Jesus Gonzales?
>>

> I think he means, Yeshua Ha Mashi'ah. )
>

> Wayne

Wayne Wastier

"Andre Da Costa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I always call on him when my computer crashes.
> --
> Andre

Me 2. He's my best friend. )

Wayne