Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > PCI Simple Communications Controller - ERROR

PCI Simple Communications Controller - ERROR

=?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBN?=

This is the last unknown driver for my computer to be up and running.

I've installed x64 nForce 3 drivers, and all of those seem to be working
well. I have not installed the nvidia firewall. Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

NoNoBadDog!

"Matt M" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This is the last unknown driver for my computer to be up and running.
>
> I've installed x64 nForce 3 drivers, and all of those seem to be working
> well. I have not installed the nvidia firewall. Any suggestions would be
> appreciated.

This is a modem. You need to visit the website of the manufacturer and see
if there is a 64 bit driver.

Bobby

=?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBN?=

carpulence, can't even use/find a standard genetic driver. oh well, screw
the modem.

"NoNoBadDog!" wrote:

> "Matt M" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > This is the last unknown driver for my computer to be up and running.
> >
> > I've installed x64 nForce 3 drivers, and all of those seem to be working
> > well. I have not installed the nvidia firewall. Any suggestions would be
> > appreciated.

> This is a modem. You need to visit the website of the manufacturer and see
> if there is a 64 bit driver.
>
> Bobby

=?Utf-8?B?U3lsa2ll?=

Matt, as far as I know, the only internal modems with a 64bit driver are the
modems with the 'SmartLink' chip set. The driver is available at
Smartlink.com and the modems can be ordered on line (Globalcomputer.com under
$9.00). I went this route and all is operational.
Good Luck

"Matt M" wrote:

> carpulence, can't even use/find a standard genetic driver. oh well, screw
> the modem.
>
> "NoNoBadDog!" wrote:
>

> > "Matt M" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > This is the last unknown driver for my computer to be up and running.
> > >
> > > I've installed x64 nForce 3 drivers, and all of those seem to be working
> > > well. I have not installed the nvidia firewall. Any suggestions would be
> > > appreciated.

> > This is a modem. You need to visit the website of the manufacturer and see
> > if there is a 64 bit driver.
> >
> > Bobby

=?Utf-8?B?U3lsa2ll?=

Mat, Here is the link for the driver :