Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > K8N-E DELUXE MOTHEBOARD

K8N-E DELUXE MOTHEBOARD

carlos

Not detected by the software disc they have provided proper for NVIDIA
nForce 3 Series Rev.80.03

This causes I could not install the Asus Update program which would allow me
to update the bios.

Regards,

Carlos

=?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBN?=

have you tried installing the nForce 3 drivers from nvidia.com first?
Second, doesn't Asus have bootable floppy disk makers that will boot up to
install a bios?

"carlos @earthlink.net>" wrote:

> Not detected by the software disc they have provided proper for NVIDIA
> nForce 3 Series Rev.80.03
>
> This causes I could not install the Asus Update program which would allow me
> to update the bios.
>
> Regards,
>
> Carlos

carlos

Greetings Matt, thank you for your kindness...
Yes I have installed those drivers which I've downloaded from Nvida web page
already, since the disk doesn't boot up itself I went to the software
section and hited the executer to install the bios update program but the
answer it is : Unable to create NT driver service for BS_DEF.DLL.
Something alse I tried was I download that program from envidia toght,
installation did not success whit an answer like: Not Asus motherboard
detected, the installation will be aborted, or somethilng like that.

Regards,

Carlos

p.d. the spelling feature doesn't work and my english it is not that good,
as I know you already notice, I'm trying to improve it.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...