Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > USB Wireless Adapters for Win x64

USB Wireless Adapters for Win x64

=?Utf-8?B?R2FsZW4=?=

Which brands of USB wireless adapters work in Win x64?

It seems that 64bit drivers for the USB adapters are scarce.

=?Utf-8?B?R2FsZW4=?=

Sorry

I didn't see the thread below. I did a search of this forum on USB wireless
adapters, but didn't get any hits.

"Galen" wrote:

> Which brands of USB wireless adapters work in Win x64?
>
> It seems that 64bit drivers for the USB adapters are scarce.

Andre Da Costa

Which one answered your query?
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
"Galen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Which brands of USB wireless adapters work in Win x64?
>
> It seems that 64bit drivers for the USB adapters are scarce.

=?Utf-8?B?R2FsZW4=?=

Andre

I spoke too soon. The other thread did not answer my specifica question.

I still would want to know of any USB wireless adapters for Win x64.

Thanks

"Andre Da Costa" wrote:

> Which one answered your query?
> --