Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Latest from Zomax, for those still waiting for TAP to ship.

Latest from Zomax, for those still waiting for TAP to ship.

Mark Gillespie

"Your product is currently on backorder and we are expecting more product
shortly."

Not sure if this is the truth, or the usual fob-off, but at least it's
better than ingoring my emails, which is the best I got uptil now...

=?Utf-8?B?Y21jYXJ0aHk=?=

Good thing I got mine! I can now do a "TAP" dance!