Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > x64 calling convention test failure

x64 calling convention test failure

=?Utf-8?B?UGFtZWxh?=

Now I am porting 32bit driver to 64bit AMD system. I encountered a problem
when run x64 calling convention test in HCT12.1. The test always report that
" there is no enough debug information in the image" no matter how I set the
-profile and Zi options in source file. Even the checked version driver will
encounter the same error.

The compiler and linker option setting in source file is as following:
"
C_COMPILER_FLAGS = $(C_COMPILER_FLAGS) -Zi

!IF "$(NTDEBUG)" != ""
!IF "$(NTICE)" != ""
NTDEBUGTYPE=ntsd
LINKER_FLAGS = $(LINKER_FLAGS) -map -profile -debugtype:cv
"

If anyone has idea about this issue, thanks in advance!

Tony Sperling

Sorry, this is not a programmers group. You might try:
nntp://microsoft.public.development.device.drivers

Greetings, Tony. . .

"Pamela" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Now I am porting 32bit driver to 64bit AMD system. I encountered a problem
> when run x64 calling convention test in HCT12.1. The test always report
> that
> " there is no enough debug information in the image" no matter how I set
> the
> -profile and Zi options in source file. Even the checked version driver
> will
> encounter the same error.
>
> The compiler and linker option setting in source file is as following:
> "
> C_COMPILER_FLAGS = $(C_COMPILER_FLAGS) -Zi
>
> !IF "$(NTDEBUG)" != ""
> !IF "$(NTICE)" != ""
> NTDEBUGTYPE=ntsd
> LINKER_FLAGS = $(LINKER_FLAGS) -map -profile -debugtype:cv
> "
>
> If anyone has idea about this issue, thanks in advance!

=?Utf-8?B?UGFtZWxh?=

Sorry for inconvinience caused.

I will try the development group. Hope the issue will be resolved soon.