Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > 64 bit codecs for x64?

64 bit codecs for x64?

Torquemada.

Hello there

Any native x64 codecs around? For divx, xvid, DVD etc...

TIA

--
Torquemada.
"Everything is possible if you wish hard enough."

Andre Da Costa

From Wewa:
I have installed divx, xvid, 3ivx, and many more, on all versions of x64
with no problems.
i even use gspot with no problems.

you must have something else installed that's affecting your compatibility.
what kind of compressed movies are they (codec and player).

--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

On 4/8/05 23:32, Andre Da Costa wrote:
> From Wewa:
> I have installed divx, xvid, 3ivx, and many more, on all versions of x64
> with no problems.
> i even use gspot with no problems.

Sorry, I did not express myself correctly. I do have an all in 1 codec
pack which works, but I wanted to know if there is any 64-bit native
codec out there yet.

--
Torquemada.
"Everything is possible if you wish hard enough."
James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

DKI

As far as i know only XVID which has been made 64bit but as for the rest of
them NO they are only 32bit.