Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Drivers and Games

Drivers and Games

Nate

Ok now that Windows XP 64 Bit edition has been out for a bit I am wondering
how 3rd party driver support is comming along..?

Also what about cutting edge games ( Doom 3, ect ) how are the most popular
games running on Windows XP 64 bit edition? Are any game makers releasing
any patches to make ant games fully 64 bit?

Thank you.

Andre Da Costa

Here is nice article on games and x64:
http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NzY1

Drivers are still iffy, thats why its best you do a thorough research on
devices that x64 supported out of the box first, things like modems,
printers and scanners tend to be pain areas for many.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

news:(E-Mail Removed)...