Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > 64Bit Software DVD player and writer software

64Bit Software DVD player and writer software

Alistair

Does anyone know of a 64bit version of something like PowerDVD and Roxio DVD
writer software?

Sam Crawford

On 2-Aug-2005, "Alistair" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Does anyone know of a 64bit version of something like PowerDVD and Roxio
> DVD
> writer software?

Nero works fine here.

=?Utf-8?B?bG9zdHdvcmQ=?=

And WinDVD works fine over here..you shouldn't have a problem with those
softwares,those 32bit works fine under x64.

"Sam Crawford" wrote:

> On 2-Aug-2005, "Alistair" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know of a 64bit version of something like PowerDVD and Roxio
> > DVD
> > writer software?

> Nero works fine here.

Ted

http://www.backtec.com/writecds.htm

It is 32 bit, all works fine, except no context menu
to send files/folders to CD.

"Alistair" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know of a 64bit version of something like PowerDVD and Roxio
> DVD writer software?

wewa

If you have a Nvidia based video card, i would try the dvd decoder software.
there are 2 free trial versions you can try, for a total of 90 days of free
dvd decoding!
http://www.nvidia.com/object/dvd_decoder.html

i'm using it with my bfg geforce 6600 with dual dvi and its transparent and
problem free playing my dvds in wmp10.

i've written about this previously, so if you do a search in this newsgroup
for 'dvd player.'

with regards to burning, at least basic stuff, i like iso recorder powertoy
http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail...y/1010212925/1

i used to use nero on everything, but now its kinda bloated and kludgey, so
i prefer NOT to install/use it if possible...

"Alistair" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know of a 64bit version of something like PowerDVD and Roxio
> DVD writer software?

=?Utf-8?B?Qm9uZF8wMDc=?=

Why doesn't Microsoft in include a click and drag feature similar to Roxio's
in Windows?