Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Vista Partition

Vista Partition

Tony

Since the iso is about 2.2GB, what size should the install partition be for
Vista ? Thanks.

David R. Norton

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Since the iso is about 2.2GB, what size should the install partition be

for
> Vista ? Thanks.

You'll need about 10GB to be safe.

NOTE: I tried to install on a partition formatted in FAT and found the
partition was marked "unusable", I had to format it in NTFS before Vista
would install, just a note that might save you a bit of time....

Andre Da Costa

I use a 6GB partition, Vista uses 4.5GBs of that. Someone had issues with a
6GB partition and even 8GB but when they pushed it to 9 or 10 it would
install.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com