Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > exchange program license

exchange program license

=?Utf-8?B?TmlnaHRtYXJl?=

Can anybody tell me if the license for the 32bit copy of windows is switched
when you go through with the order on the advancement program or whether it
is when you install the x64 copy of windows. Thanks

Charlie Russel - MVP

The statement made here by MS folks has been that the license to use the
32-bit copy of Windows XP Professional that you used to qualify for the swap
is invalid at the time you receive your copy of x64 Edition.

--
Please, all replies to the newsgroup.