Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > The x64 TV Show, coming to a desktop near you

The x64 TV Show, coming to a desktop near you

wewa

You do have to put up with a 'commercial' at the beginning called MSDN
Update News...
http://msdn.microsoft.com/theshow/ep...1/manifest.xml

They discuss the transition to 64bit, just like when Win 3.1 to 95 was a 16
to 32 bit transition.

Good for newbies, wanting to know the benefits.

x64 overview is the first 40 minutes, after that is developer examples.

Use the links on the right to download and view, if you are on alternative
browser, e.g. Firefox.

3 pages of archived shows include one titled Longhorn Fundamentals...which
includes a demo of 'Gonad.'
http://msdn.microsoft.com/theshow/archive.aspx

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Yes, I saw it first on here:
http://www.msmvps.com/xperts64/
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"wewa" <(E-Mail Removed).4me> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You do have to put up with a 'commercial' at the beginning called MSDN
> Update News...
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/theshow/ep...1/manifest.xml
>
> They discuss the transition to 64bit, just like when Win 3.1 to 95 was a
> 16 to 32 bit transition.
>
> Good for newbies, wanting to know the benefits.
>
> x64 overview is the first 40 minutes, after that is developer examples.
>
> Use the links on the right to download and view, if you are on alternative
> browser, e.g. Firefox.
>

> 3 pages of archived shows include one titled Longhorn Fundamentals...which
> includes a demo of 'Gonad.'
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/theshow/archive.aspx

Colin Barnhors

And miss Erica Weichers? Surely you jest!