Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > xp 64

xp 64

=?Utf-8?B?ZnJpYXM=?=

once i install fresh copy will i still be able to reinstall offoce 2003 and
still have full use of office since i alreadly activated office 2003
can any one help

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Yes, you just might have to reactivate, but that shouldn't be a problem just
as long as you give them a reasonable excuse.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"frias" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> once i install fresh copy will i still be able to reinstall offoce 2003
> and
> still have full use of office since i alreadly activated office 2003
> can any one help

Charlie Russel - MVP

A re-install will me another activation, but won't cause a problem. Depending
on how long since your original install, and how many times it has been
installed in the recent period, it may prompt you to call in rather than just
activating over the internet.

--
Please, all replies to the newsgroup.
======================

frias wrote:
> once i install fresh copy will i still be able to reinstall offoce
> 2003 and still have full use of office since i alreadly activated
> office 2003
> can any one help

Ted

> still have full use of office since

Spell check wouldn't work in Outlook

"frias" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> once i install fresh copy will i still be able to reinstall offoce 2003
> and
> still have full use of office since i alreadly activated office 2003
> can any one help

Colin Barnhorst

You should be able to reactivate over the internet. See:
for details.