Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Sounds Blaster Live! 5.1 does not detect

Sounds Blaster Live! 5.1 does not detect

=?Utf-8?B?anlpaw==?=

My 64bit machine can not detect my sound blaster card? I try look for driver
but no luck. Is that mean my card is not supported with 64bit machine?

Thanks

Morituri-|-Max

"jyik" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My 64bit machine can not detect my sound blaster card? I try look for
> driver
> but no luck. Is that mean my card is not supported with 64bit machine?

I had the same problem.. so far creative hasn't seen fit to put out drivers
that work for my audigy2 platinum... ah well... I went back to the 32bit
version till longhorn comes out.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

http://dmzweb4.europe.creative.com/w...ver_matrix.htm
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"jyik" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My 64bit machine can not detect my sound blaster card? I try look for
> driver
> but no luck. Is that mean my card is not supported with 64bit machine?
>
> Thanks

wewa

I have SoundBlaster Live 24-bit External USB box, and was worried also.
I looked at the 64 bit beta drivers download site also.
turned out that x64 detected and enabled with native drivers and all is
good. at least for basic stereo. have not tried 5.1.

-