Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > win64 new hardware wizzard

Reply
Thread Tools

win64 new hardware wizzard

 
 
Kue2
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-28-2005
My cx 4600 printer is installed in win64 & working fine.Everytime I reboot
the new hardware wizzard wants to install it again. How do I stop this from
popping up????

--
Hugh


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Andre Da Costa [Extended64]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-28-2005
Check under device manager to see if there are any other devices that are
not installed yet.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm
"Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My cx 4600 printer is installed in win64 & working fine.Everytime I reboot
> the new hardware wizzard wants to install it again. How do I stop this
> from popping up????
>
> --
> Hugh
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
John Barnes
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-28-2005
Then you can work your way thru the new hardware wizard to the last page and
select or deselect the option available there.


"Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My cx 4600 printer is installed in win64 & working fine.Everytime I reboot
> the new hardware wizzard wants to install it again. How do I stop this
> from popping up????
>
> --
> Hugh
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Colin Barnhorst
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-29-2005
It is a multifunctional printer. At this point it is likely that Epson has
driver support for the printing function but not all of the other functions.
Epson probably does not yet have 64bit drivers for the scanner, for example.
You should check this out on the Epson site. Be glad you don't own a Canon.

"Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My cx 4600 printer is installed in win64 & working fine.Everytime I reboot
> the new hardware wizzard wants to install it again. How do I stop this
> from popping up????
>
> --
> Hugh
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Colin Barnhorst
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-29-2005
A post below says that the scanner does function. No word on the photo
printer, though.

"Colin Barnhorst" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It is a multifunctional printer. At this point it is likely that Epson
> has driver support for the printing function but not all of the other
> functions. Epson probably does not yet have 64bit drivers for the scanner,
> for example. You should check this out on the Epson site. Be glad you
> don't own a Canon.
>
> "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> My cx 4600 printer is installed in win64 & working fine.Everytime I
>> reboot the new hardware wizzard wants to install it again. How do I stop
>> this from popping up????
>>
>> --
>> Hugh
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Rick
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-29-2005
The Epson U.S. site has both: scanner software and printer software for
the CX4600 in Windows x64.


Colin Barnhorst wrote:
> A post below says that the scanner does function. No word on the photo
> printer, though.
>
> "Colin Barnhorst" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>It is a multifunctional printer. At this point it is likely that Epson
>>has driver support for the printing function but not all of the other
>>functions. Epson probably does not yet have 64bit drivers for the scanner,
>>for example. You should check this out on the Epson site. Be glad you
>>don't own a Canon.
>>
>>"Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>>My cx 4600 printer is installed in win64 & working fine.Everytime I
>>>reboot the new hardware wizzard wants to install it again. How do I stop
>>>this from popping up????
>>>
>>>--
>>>Hugh
>>>

>>
>>

>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PIX Site to Site VPN Wizzard Fatman Superstar Cisco 4 06-18-2004 11:18 PM
MR WIZZARD WANTS DTV TO SUE YOU! Mr Wizzard Digital Photography 0 04-02-2004 04:29 AM
DSS adh snitches: EQ, Mr.Wizzard, wing Mr Wizzard Digital Photography 4 12-30-2003 01:12 AM
Connection Wizzard Woes Ralph D. Computer Information 0 11-07-2003 02:47 AM



Advertisments