Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > TAP just keeps coming

TAP just keeps coming

=?Utf-8?B?amFtZXMgcG93ZWxs?=

have now recieved 3 copies of X64 edition. had trouble filling out form
first three times and finally got it to go on forth try.
can't get them now they don't stop coming.
shipping charges will soon be at cost of buying it out right.

Andrew Holdeman

I'll take 2 mine hasn't come in yet nor have I gotten a shipping
confirmation on it.

"james powell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> have now recieved 3 copies of X64 edition. had trouble filling out form
> first three times and finally got it to go on forth try.
> can't get them now they don't stop coming.
> shipping charges will soon be at cost of buying it out right.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

I say, the more the merrier!
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"james powell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> have now recieved 3 copies of X64 edition. had trouble filling out form
> first three times and finally got it to go on forth try.
> can't get them now they don't stop coming.
> shipping charges will soon be at cost of buying it out right.

tawpgk

E-bay.

--
Tom
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I say, the more the merrier!
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>
> "james powell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> have now recieved 3 copies of X64 edition. had trouble filling out form
>> first three times and finally got it to go on forth try.
>> can't get them now they don't stop coming.
>> shipping charges will soon be at cost of buying it out right.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

O-bay
--
Andre