Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Msn messenger

Msn messenger

Roberto

Hi guys, i'd like to know if msn messenger 7 works properly under XP64.
Thanks

James Pandolfo

yes

"Roberto" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi guys, i'd like to know if msn messenger 7 works properly under XP64.
> Thanks

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Messenger 7 works just fine on x64.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Roberto" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi guys, i'd like to know if msn messenger 7 works properly under XP64.
> Thanks

wewa

yes, works for me.

but the 'ask for remote assistance' doesnt.

i have to switch back to windows messenger and log off and log back on in
order to support someone remotely...
i have been looking for an answer, but none so far, and most folks keep
asking 'why do you want to use 'msn messenger...'

"Roberto" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi guys, i'd like to know if msn messenger 7 works properly under XP64.
> Thanks

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Yes, you reported that earlier Wewa, lets hope it gets fixed in the 7.5
version.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com