Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Optical Desktop Elite For Bluetooth 2.0

Optical Desktop Elite For Bluetooth 2.0

=?Utf-8?B?NlMgSW5mb3Jtw6F0aWNh?=

We're an authorized OEM Microsoft dealer that sells Desktop Computers, and we
have a client that has order a Desktop Computer with the OS Windows XP 64bit
Edition and the Optical Desktop Elite For Bluetooth 2.0 and now is having a
problem because there are no Microsoft drivers available of this product for
this Operating System. We have alredy search the Microsoft Website for
drivers and then we've contacted the Microsoft Dealer of our area that told
us to look in this newsgroup if someone could help us in this case. If
someone please could answer us or give a hint about this case, we would be
very thankfull.

Yours sincerely,
6S Informática

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Unfortunately there is no 64 bit driver support for this product at this
time, hopefully in the future.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com