Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Fingerprint reader in Win XP64 works?

Fingerprint reader in Win XP64 works?

=?Utf-8?B?UGljaGNv?=

I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not Microsoft's keyboard with
fingerprint reader works on Win XP 64.
Would the Digital Persona software work as well?

Thanks.

John Barnes

Microsoft keyboard with/without fingerprint reader is only supported by
generic keyboard and will not work. Digital Persona, don't know.

"Pichco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not Microsoft's keyboard with
> fingerprint reader works on Win XP 64.
> Would the Digital Persona software work as well?
>
> Thanks.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

No 64 bit drivers are available for this device.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Pichco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not Microsoft's keyboard with
> fingerprint reader works on Win XP 64.
> Would the Digital Persona software work as well?
>
> Thanks.

DKI

As of yet No i am currently still awaiting for them drivers to work with the
microsoft keyboard with finger print reader.