Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > VIsta, Server, IE 7 betas coming Aug. 1

Reply
Thread Tools

VIsta, Server, IE 7 betas coming Aug. 1

 
 
M. Murcek
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Andre Da Costa [Extended64]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-25-2005
Thats nice, how sweet of you Microsoft.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm

"M. Murcek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news...le.php/3522461
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
tawpgk
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-26-2005
maybe the server will be named Hosta - Hosta la Vista.
I know, bad joke. lol

--
Tom
"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thats nice, how sweet of you Microsoft.
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
> Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
> http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
> FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm
>
> "M. Murcek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news...le.php/3522461
>>

>
>


 
Reply With Quote
 
M. Murcek
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-26-2005
Actually, there was a story today that a company called Vista Software is
already squacking about this. I'm reminded of an article I read some years
ago where the writer said "As we sit down to what used to be called supper,
but as of 12:01 am this morning, is now called Microsoft Eat..."

"tawpgk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> maybe the server will be named Hosta - Hosta la Vista.
> I know, bad joke. lol
>
> --
> Tom
> "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Thats nice, how sweet of you Microsoft.
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>> Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
>> http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
>> FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm
>>
>> "M. Murcek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news...le.php/3522461
>>>

>>
>>

>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Paul Nutt
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-26-2005
August 3rd, actually, but who's counting?


 
Reply With Quote
 
Harry Ohrn
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-26-2005
Perhaps a lawsuit is in the offing?

--

Harry Ohrn
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp


"M. Murcek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Actually, there was a story today that a company called Vista Software is
> already squacking about this. I'm reminded of an article I read some
> years ago where the writer said "As we sit down to what used to be called
> supper, but as of 12:01 am this morning, is now called Microsoft Eat..."
>
> "tawpgk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> maybe the server will be named Hosta - Hosta la Vista.
>> I know, bad joke. lol
>>
>> --
>> Tom
>> "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Thats nice, how sweet of you Microsoft.
>>> --
>>> Andre
>>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>>> Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
>>> http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
>>> FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm
>>>
>>> "M. Murcek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>> http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news...le.php/3522461
>>>>
>>>
>>>

>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Don Awalt
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-26-2005
The Server will have a more traditional IT-friendly name like Windows Server
2006 etc..Vista is a client-based name...

"Paul Nutt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eUdIe$(E-Mail Removed)...
> August 3rd, actually, but who's counting?
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Colin Barnhorst
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-26-2005
Maybe it will be called Vista Cruiser? Naw, that would be the browser.

"Don Awalt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OG3x%(E-Mail Removed)...
> The Server will have a more traditional IT-friendly name like Windows
> Server 2006 etc..Vista is a client-based name...
>
> "Paul Nutt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:eUdIe$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> August 3rd, actually, but who's counting?
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Andre Da Costa [Extended64]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-26-2005
It should be Hasta La Vista, anyway, they are just going with regular
Windows Server 2007 for the Server platform.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm

"tawpgk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> maybe the server will be named Hosta - Hosta la Vista.
> I know, bad joke. lol
>
> --
> Tom
> "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Thats nice, how sweet of you Microsoft.
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>> Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
>> http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
>> FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm
>>
>> "M. Murcek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news...le.php/3522461
>>>

>>
>>

>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Andre Da Costa [Extended64]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-26-2005
Its Windows Server 2007, and I like it, none of the user experiences in
Vista will be really found or represented in Longhorn Server!
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm

"Colin Barnhorst" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Maybe it will be called Vista Cruiser? Naw, that would be the
> browser.
>
> "Don Awalt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OG3x%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> The Server will have a more traditional IT-friendly name like Windows
>> Server 2006 etc..Vista is a client-based name...
>>
>> "Paul Nutt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:eUdIe$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> August 3rd, actually, but who's counting?
>>>

>>
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Betas of Microsoft Certification Exams 70-547, 70-548, and 70-549 =?Utf-8?B?U29uZHJhIFdlYmJlciwgTWljcm9zb2Z0IENvcnBvcmF0aW9u?= MCSD 8 04-04-2008 02:23 PM
OT:The Betas James MCSE 20 06-05-2006 11:19 PM
desktop search betas DJ Code Computer Support 1 05-06-2005 02:57 PM
Microsoft Are Changing Exam Test Methods - Have you seen the new betas ? Marlin Munrow MCSE 17 06-25-2004 08:48 PM
what betas are there currently triple-x Microsoft Certification 4 11-18-2003 12:00 AM



Advertisments