Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Windows XP Pro x64 available in DUTCH language???

Windows XP Pro x64 available in DUTCH language???

=?Utf-8?B?VmFha29fMTk2OQ==?=

Hi,

When wil Windows XP Professional x64 available in the DUTCH language?

Please reply to this tread.

Thanks,
G. Pirens

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Windows XP Professional x64 Edition is available in English and Japanese,
with Multilingual Interface Packs (MUIs) available in the languages listed
below. As the product MUI Packs release during Q2 2005, they will be posted
the Technology Advancement Program website for download. The following
languages will have MUI Packs available for download:

These are the only ones available so far:
CD 1: German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image)
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...b/ARMMUIx1.iso

CD 2: French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image)
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...e/ARMMUIx2.iso

CD 3: Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image)
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...e/ARMMUIx3.iso

CD 4: Swedish (161 MB ISO image)
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...d/ARMMUIx4.iso

Maybe at a later date we will see the Dutch one appearing, it also might
only be available to customers under Volume License agreements.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Vaako_1969" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> When wil Windows XP Professional x64 available in the DUTCH language?
>
> Please reply to this tread.
>
> Thanks,
> G. Pirens

WordPerfect

Thanks, but the link cannot be reached. Would you mind posting the full
link?

Thanks

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
| Windows XP Professional x64 Edition is available in English and Japanese,
| with Multilingual Interface Packs (MUIs) available in the languages listed
| below. As the product MUI Packs release during Q2 2005, they will be
posted
| the Technology Advancement Program website for download. The following
| languages will have MUI Packs available for download:
|
| These are the only ones available so far:
| CD 1: German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image)
| http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...b/ARMMUIx1.iso
|
| CD 2: French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image)
| http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...e/ARMMUIx2.iso
|
| CD 3: Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image)
| http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...e/ARMMUIx3.iso
|
| CD 4: Swedish (161 MB ISO image)
| http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...d/ARMMUIx4.iso
|
| Maybe at a later date we will see the Dutch one appearing, it also might
| only be available to customers under Volume License agreements.
| --
| Andre
| Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
| Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
| http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
| FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm
|
| "Vaako_1969" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| news(E-Mail Removed)...
| > Hi,
| >
| > When wil Windows XP Professional x64 available in the DUTCH language?
| >
| > Please reply to this tread.
| >
| > Thanks,
| > G. Pirens

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

The following link will give you a direct link to them:
http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2.../05/56552.aspx
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"WordPerfect" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks, but the link cannot be reached. Would you mind posting the full
> link?
>
> Thanks

> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> | Windows XP Professional x64 Edition is available in English and
> Japanese,
> | with Multilingual Interface Packs (MUIs) available in the languages
> listed
> | below. As the product MUI Packs release during Q2 2005, they will be
> posted
> | the Technology Advancement Program website for download. The following
> | languages will have MUI Packs available for download:
> |
> | These are the only ones available so far:
> | CD 1: German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image)
> | http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...b/ARMMUIx1.iso
> |
> | CD 2: French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image)
> | http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...e/ARMMUIx2.iso
> |
> | CD 3: Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image)
> | http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...e/ARMMUIx3.iso
> |
> | CD 4: Swedish (161 MB ISO image)
> | http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...d/ARMMUIx4.iso
> |
> | Maybe at a later date we will see the Dutch one appearing, it also might
> | only be available to customers under Volume License agreements.
> | --
> | Andre
> | Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
> | Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
> | http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
> | FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm
> |
> | "Vaako_1969" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> | news(E-Mail Removed)...
> | > Hi,
> | >
> | > When wil Windows XP Professional x64 available in the DUTCH language?
> | >
> | > Please reply to this tread.
> | >
> | > Thanks,
> | > G. Pirens

WordPerfect

Thanks a lot~~

news:OgEP$(E-Mail Removed)...
| The following link will give you a direct link to them:
| http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2.../05/56552.aspx
| --
| Andre
| Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
| Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
| http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
| FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm
|
| "WordPerfect" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| > Thanks, but the link cannot be reached. Would you mind posting the
full
| > link?
| >
| > Thanks
| >

| > "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
| > | Windows XP Professional x64 Edition is available in English and
| > Japanese,
| > | with Multilingual Interface Packs (MUIs) available in the languages
| > listed
| > | below. As the product MUI Packs release during Q2 2005, they will be
| > posted
| > | the Technology Advancement Program website for download. The following
| > | languages will have MUI Packs available for download:
| > |
| > | These are the only ones available so far:
| > | CD 1: German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image)
| > | http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...b/ARMMUIx1.iso
| > |
| > | CD 2: French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image)
| > | http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...e/ARMMUIx2.iso
| > |
| > | CD 3: Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO
image)
| > | http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...e/ARMMUIx3.iso
| > |
| > | CD 4: Swedish (161 MB ISO image)
| > | http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...d/ARMMUIx4.iso
| > |
| > | Maybe at a later date we will see the Dutch one appearing, it also
might
| > | only be available to customers under Volume License agreements.
| > | --
| > | Andre
| > | Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
| > | Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
| > | http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
| > | FAQ for MS AntiSpy
| > |
| > | "Vaako_1969" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| > | news(E-Mail Removed)...

| > |
| > |