Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > CAPICOM for x64

CAPICOM for x64

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9hY2hpbQ==?=

Hello,

a question concerning CAPICOM.

The CAPICOM COM client provides services that enable application developers
to add security based on cryptography to applications. CryptoAPI includes
functionality for authentication using digital signatures, for enveloping
messages, and for encrypting and decrypting data.

We need this funktionality on Win PE for x64. But i can't find a CAPICOM.dll
for x64.
Neither on an intalled x64-System nor on the WIN PE 2005.
Is there any chance that Microsoft allocates a 64-Bit capicom.dll in the
near future?

Many thanks,

best regards,

Joachim

Colin Barnhorst

Keep in mind that this newsgroup is not a Microsoft managed newsgroup but is
a public newsgroup hosted by Microsoft and all of the posters are
volunteers, some of whom may happen to work for Microsoft. You may want to
address your question directly to Microsoft.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...