Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Select Emulation Image

Select Emulation Image

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9zaA==?=

Just installed my TAP copy, fresh install, the works, after rebooting a black
console screen shows and prints the following message all down the screen

Select Emulation Image: 1
Select Emulation Image: 2
Select Emulation Image: 3
Select Emulation Image: ... etc, uses numbers and symbols
Boot Image: 0

hitting zero boots right in but why do i see this message at all and why
can't i just have it boot it like normal?

Joseph Conway [MSFT]

Sounds like thats something coming from your BIOS, I havent seen that on
any x64 installation I have here.