Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > What happened to my TAP Shipment?

Reply
Thread Tools

What happened to my TAP Shipment?

 
 
=?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gUGFuemtl?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2005
Dear Microsoft,

What happened to my TAP shipment?

TAP Order Number: X0001929

UPS Tracking Number: 1Z0EA2290335480049

Sincerely,

Kevin Panzke
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gUGFuemtl?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2005
Nevermind, I noticed that it just finally arrived in the Chicago Area Today,
should be receiving it tomorrow, I would like to know why it took 5 Days to
get it here, however!

"Kevin Panzke" wrote:

> Dear Microsoft,
>
> What happened to my TAP shipment?
>
> TAP Order Number: X0001929
>
> UPS Tracking Number: 1Z0EA2290335480049
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Kevin Panzke

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Kevin Lowe
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2005
Yeah, mine got here too. The shipment's been fairly messed up. (That, and
my copy looks like it got used to chock a tire - the disc is safe, but the
case is crushed into barely-connected pieces.)


"Kevin Panzke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Nevermind, I noticed that it just finally arrived in the Chicago Area
> Today,
> should be receiving it tomorrow, I would like to know why it took 5 Days
> to
> get it here, however!
>
> "Kevin Panzke" wrote:
>
>> Dear Microsoft,
>>
>> What happened to my TAP shipment?
>>
>> TAP Order Number: X0001929
>>
>> UPS Tracking Number: 1Z0EA2290335480049
>>
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> Kevin Panzke



 
Reply With Quote
 
Johann Gamblepudding
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2005
I live in the northeast USA
TAP order number x00005xx
Got a tracking ID in an email last Thursday evening
UPS still says the TID is invalid
No sign of my disk
Johann


"Kevin Panzke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear Microsoft,
>
> What happened to my TAP shipment?
>
> TAP Order Number: X0001929
>
> UPS Tracking Number: 1Z0EA2290335480049
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Kevin Panzke



 
Reply With Quote
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2005
KP- [Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:13:03 -0700]:
>What happened to my TAP shipment?
>UPS Tracking Number: 1Z0EA2290335480049


Jul 21, 2005
5:44 A.M. PALATINE, IL, US OUT FOR DELIVERY
2:21 A.M. PALATINE, IL, US ARRIVAL SCAN
1:41 A.M. HODGKINS, IL, US DEPARTURE SCAN
........................^

It's nice that UPS finally corrected the state for
Hodgkins. It's been like that for the longest
time (since the beginning, I'd suppose), so I
asked UPS via their webmail on the 19th, asking
were in the world is

Jul 19, 2005
12:41 P.M. HODGKINS, IN, US DEPARTURE SCAN
.........................^

(Hodgkins, Indiana). No reply, but then I
suppose that's not the sort of thing you
admit. My particular track still shows as
IN, but new ones (I suppose) have IL.
Hodgkins is a big ground hub for UPS, in
Chicago, Indiana...er, Illinois.

--
40th Floor - Software @ http://40th.com/
iPlay : the ultimate audio player for mobiles
parametric eq, xfeed, reverb; all on a mobile
 
Reply With Quote
 
Joseph Conway [MSFT]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2005
I just want to say, I would strongly discourage anyone from posting their
tracking numbers in a public group,for the obvious security reasons.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2005
JC- [Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:32:04 GMT]:
>I just want to say, I would strongly discourage anyone from posting their
>tracking numbers in a public group,for the obvious security reasons.


What obvious security reasons did you have in mind?
There's no name on the track page. No address, only
a city. Even then, knowing "North Bend", or "Edmonds",
or "Green Bank", isn't going to do much bad.

--
40th Floor - Software @ http://40th.com/
iPlay : the ultimate audio player for mobiles
parametric eq, xfeed, reverb; all on a mobile
 
Reply With Quote
 
Johann Gamblepudding
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2005
For good reasons, I won't elaborate - but it would be wise to take Joseph's
advice.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> JC- [Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:32:04 GMT]:
> >I just want to say, I would strongly discourage anyone from posting their
> >tracking numbers in a public group,for the obvious security reasons.

>
> What obvious security reasons did you have in mind?
> There's no name on the track page. No address, only
> a city. Even then, knowing "North Bend", or "Edmonds",
> or "Green Bank", isn't going to do much bad.
>
> --
> 40th Floor - Software @ http://40th.com/
> iPlay : the ultimate audio player for mobiles
> parametric eq, xfeed, reverb; all on a mobile



 
Reply With Quote
 
Joseph Conway [MSFT]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-22-2005
Let's just say I have seen a lot be done with a lot less information. We
dont need to see the tracking number, just say you're having a shipping
problem and leave it at that, or at best, dont post the entire number.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Jerry Criswell
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-22-2005
=?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gUGFuemtl?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Dear Microsoft,
>
> What happened to my TAP shipment?
>
> TAP Order Number: X0001929
>
> UPS Tracking Number: 1Z0EA2290335480049
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Kevin Panzke


When I got home last night, I plugged my tracking number into the UPS
website and turned to my wife and said, "I have a package". I went to the
front door and picked up my copy of Win 64.

JC
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can VHDL be implemented JTAG TAP controller? Bruce Sam VHDL 9 11-25-2008 02:29 PM
JTAG Tap Master (was: TI Tap Controller std8980) Amal Khailtash VHDL 0 04-10-2007 03:05 PM
SN54LVT8980A JTAG TAP MASTER help.. heynow567@yahoo.com VHDL 0 03-23-2005 08:28 PM
image interpolaton (vertical tap) jylee VHDL 0 10-15-2004 02:28 AM
Number of TAP nyquist filter Patrick VHDL 2 06-14-2004 07:57 PM



Advertisments