Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > TAP received in France/Europe

TAP received in France/Europe

NNBXX

Hello,

I'm very pleased to announce the Group, and particularly my fellow
Europeans, that I just received my TAP media this morning.
BTW, my "official" online status still displays the famous message : "Order
has been received. You will be charged at the time of order shipment".
Furthermore, my credit card is still not charged at this very moment, LOL !

Thank you very, very, very much Microsoft and Zomax : this is the first time
in my life that I receive a *legal* and *full* software for free

Cheers,

Jean-Baptiste

Charlie Russel - MVP

and only a day or two later than NA. Not bad! Of course, how many months
after you ordered it?

--
Please, all replies to the newsgroup.
======================

NNBXX wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm very pleased to announce the Group, and particularly my fellow
> Europeans, that I just received my TAP media this morning.
> BTW, my "official" online status still displays the famous message :
> "Order has been received. You will be charged at the time of order
> shipment". Furthermore, my credit card is still not charged at this
> very moment, LOL !
> Thank you very, very, very much Microsoft and Zomax : this is the
> first time in my life that I receive a *legal* and *full* software
> for free
> Cheers,
>
> Jean-Baptiste

NNBXX

3 months, ordered April 25th

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> and only a day or two later than NA. Not bad! Of course, how many months
> after you ordered it?
>
> --
> Please, all replies to the newsgroup.
> ======================
> Charlie.
> http://www.msmvps.com/xperts64/
>

> NNBXX wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm very pleased to announce the Group, and particularly my fellow
>> Europeans, that I just received my TAP media this morning.
>> BTW, my "official" online status still displays the famous message :
>> "Order has been received. You will be charged at the time of order
>> shipment". Furthermore, my credit card is still not charged at this
>> very moment, LOL !
>> Thank you very, very, very much Microsoft and Zomax : this is the
>> first time in my life that I receive a *legal* and *full* software
>> for free
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Jean-Baptiste

Charlie Russel - MVP

ah. not 4-6 weeks, then. but 4-6 fortnights.