Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Error message when trying to install Photo story 3

Error message when trying to install Photo story 3

=?Utf-8?B?TEFPRkE=?=

Trying to install PS3 after downloading from site, Error message, "PS3 for
Windows cannot be installed on this version of Windows. Check the system
requirements for PS3 before trying to install"

Wondows XP Pro x64 build 3790
Asus K8N n-Force-3, Athlon-64 3400+
N-Vidia chipset
DDR 1GB PC-3200/400mhz
GEFORCE-FX-5500 256MB DVI+VGA
HD 250GB 7200RPM 8MB SATA
ONBOARD AC 97 DIRECT 3D SOUND
--
Jesus is Lord

=?Utf-8?B?TEFPRkE=?=

Photo Story 3
--
Jesus is Lord

"LAOFA" wrote:

> Trying to install PS3 after downloading from site, Error message, "PS3 for
> Windows cannot be installed on this version of Windows. Check the system
> requirements for PS3 before trying to install"
>
> Wondows XP Pro x64 build 3790
> Asus K8N n-Force-3, Athlon-64 3400+
> N-Vidia chipset
> DDR 1GB PC-3200/400mhz