Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Tweak UI 2.10 64 bit

Tweak UI 2.10 64 bit

Chuck Goldstein

Located and downloaded Tweak UI 2.10 64 bit. Is noted that it is for
Windows Server 2003. Tried to execute it under Windows XP x64 and received
the message that it is for another machine.?? Is there that much basic
system difference between Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP x64?

Chuck

Wayne Wastier

"Chuck Goldstein" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Located and downloaded Tweak UI 2.10 64 bit. Is noted that it is for
> Windows Server 2003. Tried to execute it under Windows XP x64 and
> received the message that it is for another machine.?? Is there that much
> basic system difference between Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP x64?
>
> Chuck

Chuck, the file you downloaded is for the Itanium version of Windows x64.
The files name should have given it away. TweakUIPowertoySetup_ia64.exe .

Wayne

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Here you Chuck:
http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?download=49
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Chuck Goldstein" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Located and downloaded Tweak UI 2.10 64 bit. Is noted that it is for
> Windows Server 2003. Tried to execute it under Windows XP x64 and
> received the message that it is for another machine.?? Is there that much
> basic system difference between Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP x64?
>
> Chuck

Wessel Troost

You have to create an account with PlanetAMD64 before you can download,
but it works great!

Thanks Andre...

Greetings,
Wessel

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 22:21:51 +0200, Andre Da Costa [Extended64]
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Here you Chuck:
> http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?download=49

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Thanks Wessel, the account setup is necessary to support their website.
--

"Wessel Troost" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsp.st2tp7e1xgtv7i@asbel...
> You have to create an account with PlanetAMD64 before you can download,
> but it works great!
>
> Thanks Andre...
>
> Greetings,
> Wessel
>
> On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 22:21:51 +0200, Andre Da Costa [Extended64]
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Here you Chuck:
>> http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?download=49

Piers James

or use www.bugmenot.com

"Wessel Troost" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsp.st2tp7e1xgtv7i@asbel...
> You have to create an account with PlanetAMD64 before you can download,
> but it works great!
>
> Thanks Andre...
>
> Greetings,
> Wessel
>
> On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 22:21:51 +0200, Andre Da Costa [Extended64]
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Here you Chuck:
>> http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?download=49

Chuck Goldstein

Thanks to you all. That did it! And thanks for making me aware that ia64
refers to the Itanium!

Chuck

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Here you Chuck:
> http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?download=49
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>
> "Chuck Goldstein" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Located and downloaded Tweak UI 2.10 64 bit. Is noted that it is for
>> Windows Server 2003. Tried to execute it under Windows XP x64 and
>> received the message that it is for another machine.?? Is there that
>> much basic system difference between Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP
>> x64?
>>
>> Chuck

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

I want an Itanium, just to play around with though.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Chuck Goldstein" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks to you all. That did it! And thanks for making me aware that ia64
> refers to the Itanium!
>
> Chuck

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Here you Chuck:
>> http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?download=49
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>>
>> "Chuck Goldstein" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Located and downloaded Tweak UI 2.10 64 bit. Is noted that it is for
>>> Windows Server 2003. Tried to execute it under Windows XP x64 and
>>> received the message that it is for another machine.?? Is there that
>>> much basic system difference between Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP
>>> x64?
>>>
>>> Chuck

Wayne Wastier

"Chuck Goldstein" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks to you all. That did it! And thanks for making me aware that ia64
> refers to the Itanium!
>
> Chuck

You are welcome Chuck. I found out about the ia64 extension back in the
public XP x64 beta.

Wayne

Sean M

Great big ditto there.