Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Tweak UI 2.10 64 bit

Tweak UI 2.10 64 bit

Colin Barnhorst

Yeah, but you can buy a pretty dam***d good system for the same money.

"Sean M" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Great big ditto there.
>
> -- Sean M

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I want an Itanium, just to play around with though.
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>>
>> "Chuck Goldstein" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Thanks to you all. That did it! And thanks for making me aware that

> ia64
>> > refers to the Itanium!
>> >
>> > Chuck
>> >

>> > "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> XP

Sean M

True, true. Even the Dell Itaniums start at about $18K USD.

I've always been fascinated by non-Intel platforms though.

-- Sean M

news:(E-Mail Removed)...