Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > usbhost error on my server

usbhost error on my server

=?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBTdGVlZ2Vycw==?=

hi, i am running X64 windows, but when i start my pc after a while my win XP
server with winproxy crashes with a blue screen and it gives a usbhost.sys
error

does anyone even know what it is cuz i cant find anything about it

Greeting Jeff

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

what else does it say about this error in Event Viewer (Administrative
Tools)
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com