Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Unoffical FAQ for the group spawned from ' etiquette, smetiquette'...

Unoffical FAQ for the group spawned from ' etiquette, smetiquette'...

Steve Thompson

John Barnes

Can't hurt and if it is maintained well, it will undoubtedly be referenced
here and if not it will just die. Would be nice if it could be linked to
specific answers and not something that links to a site and you have to
spend a lot of time searching for the answer.

"Steve Thompson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Wayne Wastier

"Steve Thompson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hello all,
>
> Would anyone mind if there was an FAQ for this group, excluding
> newsgroup etiquette of course, that could be posted here on a regular
> basis?

-snip-

I would at least add in the fact that top posting is rampant on this NG.

Wayne

Al Sweringen

Looks like just about everyone but you Wayne is a top poster...
Is that like "Double Dipping"?

"Wayne Wastier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23wH2Q%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Steve Thompson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Would anyone mind if there was an FAQ for this group, excluding
>> newsgroup etiquette of course, that could be posted here on a regular
>> basis?

> -snip-
>
> I would at least add in the fact that top posting is rampant on this NG.
>

> Wayne

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Please do Steve, I think it would make a big difference.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Steve Thompson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Steve Thompson

Wayne Wastier

"Al Sweringen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Looks like just about everyone but you Wayne is a top poster...
> Is that like "Double Dipping"?

And that is sad. Double dipping too. LOL

Wayne

Paul Nutt

Be careful what you (and John) wish for. You both top posted.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please do Steve, I think it would make a big difference.
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>
> "Steve Thompson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

wewa

Top posting rules!

....its a habit, and addicting...please give it a try!

"Paul Nutt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eEAlh$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Be careful what you (and John) wish for. You both top posted.

> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Please do Steve, I think it would make a big difference.
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>>
>> "Steve Thompson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Right on!
--