Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Force replication between sites

Force replication between sites

Guan Foo Wah

Hi,

How can I force a replication of AD between sites. I can force within a site
without any problems. Some times during emergency, things just cannot wait.

Thanks.

Brendon Rogers

REPLMON.EXE (Active Directory Replication Monitor) from the Support Tools.

"Guan Foo Wah" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> How can I force a replication of AD between sites. I can force within a

site
> without any problems. Some times during emergency, things just cannot

wait.

> Thanks.

Marlin Munrow

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 09:26:53 -0500, "Brendon Rogers"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>REPLMON.EXE (Active Directory Replication Monitor) from the Support Tools.
>
>"Guan Foo Wah" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi,
>>
>> How can I force a replication of AD between sites. I can force within a

>site
>> without any problems. Some times during emergency, things just cannot

>wait.
>>
>> Thanks.

or Repadmin...
My Hero: