Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > decreasing partition size

decreasing partition size

Chuck Goldstein

John,

That did it! May thanks. I have Partition Magic 8 also. I decreased the
size of C-drive and created a D-drive.

Chuck

news:ubFZ%(E-Mail Removed)...

Decreasing memory size sunny VHDL 0 08-01-2005 10:00 AM
The ever decreasing circles syndrome & wireless networking! David W Allen Wireless Networking 9 11-18-2004 11:57 AM
decreasing aspx webpage loading time elie khoury via .NET 247 ASP .Net 1 04-28-2004 07:51 AM
Decreasing size of jpg file Alex Vinokur Computer Support 5 12-19-2003 05:42 PM

Advertisments