Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Win64 and MS Activesync compatibility??

Win64 and MS Activesync compatibility??

=?Utf-8?B?TWFrb2E=?=

I've sent away for the upgrade and while I'm waiting I've been researching
what works and what doesn't apps-wise..

I tried to run a search and didn't find anything on this subject..

My question is do any of you guys running Win64 have a Smart Phone that uses
Microsoft Activesync to syncronize your outlook to your phone?

Maybe one of the MSFT guys on this board can answer this for me....I just
want to be sure that MS Activesync is compatible with Win64 as I rely on it
QUITE A BIT.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Version 3.8 is compatible with x64.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Makoa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've sent away for the upgrade and while I'm waiting I've been researching
> what works and what doesn't apps-wise..
>
> I tried to run a search and didn't find anything on this subject..
>
> My question is do any of you guys running Win64 have a Smart Phone that
> uses
> Microsoft Activesync to syncronize your outlook to your phone?
>
> Maybe one of the MSFT guys on this board can answer this for me....I just
> want to be sure that MS Activesync is compatible with Win64 as I rely on
> it
> QUITE A BIT.

Steve Thompson

=?Utf-8?B?TWFrb2E=?=

Guys...Thanks for the Response - Its was most helpful..

"Makoa" wrote:

> I've sent away for the upgrade and while I'm waiting I've been researching
> what works and what doesn't apps-wise..
>
> I tried to run a search and didn't find anything on this subject..
>
> My question is do any of you guys running Win64 have a Smart Phone that uses
> Microsoft Activesync to syncronize your outlook to your phone?
>
> Maybe one of the MSFT guys on this board can answer this for me....I just
> want to be sure that MS Activesync is compatible with Win64 as I rely on it
> QUITE A BIT.

=?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gRnJlaSBbTVNGVF0=?=

3.8 works _almost_ completely. You can't explore the device with 3.8. 4.0
supports exploring the device, but IIRC, it's still in beta.

Kevin Frei [msft]
http://blogs.msdn.com/freik