Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Any drivers out there for the Samsung ML-1740 laser printer?

Any drivers out there for the Samsung ML-1740 laser printer?

Rick

I guess it's like another post where he said his information was "from
the horses mouth..." It all depends on which horse you happen to talk
to. I called Samsung and the Tech Support guy told me on the phone that
an x64 driver was planned for my CLP-550N.