Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Drivers

Drivers

=?Utf-8?B?QWlsZWVu?=

How can I get information on drivers for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition?

M. Murcek

Tell us about your hardware, and we can sound off on the parts we have seen
work / not work so far. Here are some driver resource sites:

http://www.planetamd64.com/

http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/DevelopWithAMD/0,,30_2252_869_875^10454,00.html

http://www.64bitstuff.com/

"Aileen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can I get information on drivers for Windows XP Professional x64
> Edition?

- Bobb -

I went to :
http://developer.amd.com/drivers.aspx looking for drivers.
While there, I chose my HP printer.
That link brought me to this page on HP site :

Installing the Printer with the Driver Included in Microsoft
Windows XP Professional x64 Edition

Yeah, but I don't HAVE an OEM CD.
I bought the XP64 sw and need the HP driver - which is why I went to HP
site.

Same issue for each of my devices . Now what ?

"M. Murcek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Tell us about your hardware, and we can sound off on the parts we have

seen
> work / not work so far. Here are some driver resource sites:
>
> http://www.planetamd64.com/

http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/DevelopWithAMD/0,,30_2252_869_875^10454,00.html

> http://www.64bitstuff.com/
>
> "Aileen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > How can I get information on drivers for Windows XP Professional x64
> > Edition?

Rick

How can you purchase the XP64 software and not have an OEM CD?

Win x64 is currently only distributed on an OEM CD - legally anyway.