Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > MUI Add on Packs Now Available for Download

MUI Add on Packs Now Available for Download

Al Sweringen

Along with the Grand announcement from Microsoft regarding the shipping of
the TAP disk sets was this notice:

Multilingual User Interface (MUI) add-on packs for Windows XP Professional
x64 Edition are now available for download for Technology Advancement
Software customers. If you were using a language other than English for
your previous Windows XP Professional (32-bit) installation, you may
download the appropriate ISO image from the list below and install your
language of choice.

CD 1: German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image)

CD 2: French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image)

CD 3: Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image)

CD 4: Swedish (161 MB ISO image)

Note: ISO files must be burned to a CD or DVD before they can be installed
on Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.

Should you have specific questions about Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
please visit: www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit

Thank you,

Microsoft Technology Advancement Team

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Its official now or has it not been so for a while? See the post dated
7/5/2005 Subject: MUI Available by Bill Sharpe.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Al Sweringen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Along with the Grand announcement from Microsoft regarding the shipping of
> the TAP disk sets was this notice:
>
> Multilingual User Interface (MUI) add-on packs for Windows XP Professional
> x64 Edition are now available for download for Technology Advancement
> Software customers. If you were using a language other than English for
> your previous Windows XP Professional (32-bit) installation, you may
> download the appropriate ISO image from the list below and install your
> language of choice.
>

> CD 1: German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image)
>
> CD 2: French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image)
>
> CD 3: Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image)
>
> CD 4: Swedish (161 MB ISO image)
>

> Note: ISO files must be burned to a CD or DVD before they can be
> installed on Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.
>

> Should you have specific questions about Windows XP Professional x64
> Edition please visit: www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit
>

> Thank you,
>
> Microsoft Technology Advancement Team

Al Sweringen

I just received the notification today along with the notification of
Shipment...

**Bill me for the extra space I used here in YOUR Blog Mr. Extended 64**

Were all here just trying to help is there a need for criticism?

Per the post by Bill Sharpe in case Andrea didn't read it carefully
enough...

"I don't think the changes to the page are live yet, but here is the answer
got from Microsoft on the MUI availability"

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Its official now or has it not been so for a while? See the post dated
> 7/5/2005 Subject: MUI Available by Bill Sharpe.
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>
> "Al Sweringen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Along with the Grand announcement from Microsoft regarding the shipping
>> of the TAP disk sets was this notice:
>>
>> Multilingual User Interface (MUI) add-on packs for Windows XP
>> Professional x64 Edition are now available for download for Technology
>> Advancement Software customers. If you were using a language other than
>> English for your previous Windows XP Professional (32-bit) installation,
>> you may download the appropriate ISO image from the list below and
>> install your language of choice.
>>

>> CD 1: German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image)
>>
>> CD 2: French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image)
>>
>> CD 3: Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image)
>>
>> CD 4: Swedish (161 MB ISO image)
>>

>> Note: ISO files must be burned to a CD or DVD before they can be
>> installed on Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.
>>

>> Should you have specific questions about Windows XP Professional x64
>> Edition please visit: www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit
>>

>> Thank you,
>>
>> Microsoft Technology Advancement Team

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

I am not criticizing, just speculating if its the same deal or is it
officially available now. Sorry
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Al Sweringen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I just received the notification today along with the notification of
>Shipment...
>
> **Bill me for the extra space I used here in YOUR Blog Mr. Extended 64**
>
> Were all here just trying to help is there a need for criticism?
>
> Per the post by Bill Sharpe in case Andrea didn't read it carefully
> enough...
>
> "I don't think the changes to the page are live yet, but here is the
> answer I
> got from Microsoft on the MUI availability"

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Its official now or has it not been so for a while? See the post dated
>> 7/5/2005 Subject: MUI Available by Bill Sharpe.
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>>
>> "Al Sweringen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Along with the Grand announcement from Microsoft regarding the shipping
>>> of the TAP disk sets was this notice:
>>>
>>> Multilingual User Interface (MUI) add-on packs for Windows XP
>>> Professional x64 Edition are now available for download for Technology
>>> Advancement Software customers. If you were using a language other than
>>> English for your previous Windows XP Professional (32-bit) installation,
>>> you may download the appropriate ISO image from the list below and
>>> install your language of choice.
>>>

>>> CD 1: German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image)
>>>
>>> CD 2: French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image)
>>>
>>> CD 3: Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image)
>>>
>>> CD 4: Swedish (161 MB ISO image)
>>>

>>> Note: ISO files must be burned to a CD or DVD before they can be
>>> installed on Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.
>>>

>>> Should you have specific questions about Windows XP Professional x64
>>> Edition please visit: www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit
>>>

>>> Thank you,
>>>
>>> Microsoft Technology Advancement Team

Al Sweringen

Sorry, just sounded kinda unfriendly.
Guess I should back off the caffeine.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am not criticizing, just speculating if its the same deal or is it
>officially available now. Sorry
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>
> "Al Sweringen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I just received the notification today along with the notification of
>>Shipment...
>>
>> **Bill me for the extra space I used here in YOUR Blog Mr. Extended 64**
>>
>> Were all here just trying to help is there a need for criticism?
>>
>> Per the post by Bill Sharpe in case Andrea didn't read it carefully
>> enough...
>>
>> "I don't think the changes to the page are live yet, but here is the
>> answer I
>> got from Microsoft on the MUI availability"

>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Its official now or has it not been so for a while? See the post dated
>>> 7/5/2005 Subject: MUI Available by Bill Sharpe.
>>> --
>>> Andre
>>>
>>> "Al Sweringen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

No problem.
--