Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Can't use XP64 - No email spellcheck is a deal killer

Can't use XP64 - No email spellcheck is a deal killer

Goody2shoe

Thanks to all for advice on trying to get spellcheck going in XP64 Outlook
Express & in Outlook 2000. But none of the work arounds work for me. I tried
Mozilla Thunderbird and Qualcomm Eudora but I'm too set in my ways and only
want to use Outlook Express.

I'm surprised to find that this one glitch, no OE or Outlook 2000
spellcheck, makes XP64 unusable. I'll have to use XP32bit until this issue
is fixed. That's not so terrible, there's are no slowdown with XP32, but I
feel foolish to have spent so much for 64bit hardware and not be able to run
XP64 as my daily OS.

This makes me appreciate why some of the past beta to RTMs seem to have
taken so long.