Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Upgrade

Upgrade

Daniel

Hi all,

I have ordered the software and license for this software. However, I
am dying to get using it. So, if i install the 180day trial version and
then all my apps, can I later on release the trial version by
reactivating with my valid license key (or something method)? I do not
want to reinstall everything.

Can this be done with the OEM version or volume version of XP64
replacing the 180 day trial?

Thanks.

--

Daniel
MCSE, MCP+I, MCP in Windows 2000/NT

--------------------------------------
remove the 2nd madrid from my mail address to contact me.

Daniel

Daniel wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have ordered the software and license for this software. However, I
> am dying to get using it. So, if i install the 180day trial version and
> then all my apps, can I later on release the trial version by
> reactivating with my valid license key (or something method)? I do not
> want to reinstall everything.
>
> Can this be done with the OEM version or volume version of XP64
> replacing the 180 day trial?
>
> Thanks.

not sure why no newsreader shows this as part of another thread. please
disregard this, i'll repost.