Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > ISA Server 2004

ISA Server 2004

=?Utf-8?B?QWRpIEZlbGRtYW4=?=

Is there ANY way to install it on Server 2003 x64 Enterprise even though it's
not supported? haha... any x64-compiled dll's to replace with or something?

if not, what program will do something similar? basically, all I want to do
is restrict Internet access to domain-authenticated users.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

And MVP claimed they had the client running on x64, as for compatibility,
its just not here yet. Maybe you can post to the ISA group to find out whats
going on:
microsoft.public.isaserver
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Adi Feldman" <Adi http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there ANY way to install it on Server 2003 x64 Enterprise even though
> it's
> not supported? haha... any x64-compiled dll's to replace with or
> something?
>
> if not, what program will do something similar? basically, all I want to
> do
> is restrict Internet access to domain-authenticated users.

=?Utf-8?B?QWRpIEZlbGRtYW4=?=

yea.... client.... but it's useless without the server ehehe. it would be
a shame to have to install 32-bit server 2003 just for isa server.

thanks for the other group!

-- Adi.

"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:

> And MVP claimed they had the client running on x64, as for compatibility,
> its just not here yet. Maybe you can post to the ISA group to find out whats
> going on:
> microsoft.public.isaserver
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>
> "Adi Feldman" <Adi (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Is there ANY way to install it on Server 2003 x64 Enterprise even though
> > it's
> > not supported? haha... any x64-compiled dll's to replace with or
> > something?
> >
> > if not, what program will do something similar? basically, all I want to
> > do
> > is restrict Internet access to domain-authenticated users.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Well, thats how it is for now, hopefully a future Service Pack will add
compatibility. Its just one of the Server apps thats not fully compatible
with x64, Exchange is not compatible either.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta