Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Retail trade-up program (WinXP Pro to x64) ; any orders recieved y

Retail trade-up program (WinXP Pro to x64) ; any orders recieved y

=?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBS?=

Has anyone received their order on the "retail" traded-up version of x64 from
the promo that MS had a few (2-3) months back ???
(NOT refering to the trial version)

Iam still waiting on two of my orders to be delivered . Anyone else waiting ?

TIA ....

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

A "few" persons might have received, but those who have not received yet
were reminded that they would receive it the week of July 5th. You still
have until the end of the month to receive it and guess once your order has
been processed and pending you will receive it eventually.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Jeff R" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone received their order on the "retail" traded-up version of x64
> from
> the promo that MS had a few (2-3) months back ???
> (NOT refering to the trial version)
>
> Iam still waiting on two of my orders to be delivered . Anyone else
> waiting ?
>
> TIA ....

The Fatbastard

not me
"Jeff R" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone received their order on the "retail" traded-up version of x64
> from
> the promo that MS had a few (2-3) months back ???
> (NOT refering to the trial version)
>
> Iam still waiting on two of my orders to be delivered . Anyone else
> waiting ?
>
> TIA ....

Mike

I would not count on it.. The last time I contacted them about my order I
was told it would be shipping the end of June. As Andrea said said some have
been told it would be shipping the the week of July 5th. Here it is the 10th
of july and my order status is still "Order Recieved. My oreder number is
under x0002000 so I would be interested in knowing what oreder numbers have
been shipped if any.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>A "few" persons might have received, but those who have not received yet
>were reminded that they would receive it the week of July 5th. You still
>have until the end of the month to receive it and guess once your order has
>been processed and pending you will receive it eventually.
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>
> "Jeff R" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Has anyone received their order on the "retail" traded-up version of x64
>> from
>> the promo that MS had a few (2-3) months back ???
>> (NOT refering to the trial version)
>>
>> Iam still waiting on two of my orders to be delivered . Anyone else
>> waiting ?
>>
>> TIA ....

NNBXX

My order number : X00004xx

Same status as yours. Nothing yet, such a shame from Zomax/Microsoft !

"Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
>I would not count on it.. The last time I contacted them about my order I
>was told it would be shipping the end of June. As Andrea said said some
>have been told it would be shipping the the week of July 5th. Here it is
>the 10th of july and my order status is still "Order Recieved. My oreder
>number is under x0002000 so I would be interested in knowing what oreder
>numbers have been shipped if any.

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>A "few" persons might have received, but those who have not received yet
>>were reminded that they would receive it the week of July 5th. You still
>>have until the end of the month to receive it and guess once your order
>>has been processed and pending you will receive it eventually.
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>>
>> "Jeff R" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Has anyone received their order on the "retail" traded-up version of x64
>>> from
>>> the promo that MS had a few (2-3) months back ???
>>> (NOT refering to the trial version)
>>>
>>> Iam still waiting on two of my orders to be delivered . Anyone else
>>> waiting ?
>>>
>>> TIA ....

The Fatbastard

Why have not got reply from MSFT on this issues? We have posted and posted.
You can not tell me that they have not read this

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I would not count on it.. The last time I contacted them about my order I
>was told it would be shipping the end of June. As Andrea said said some
>have been told it would be shipping the the week of July 5th. Here it is
>the 10th of july and my order status is still "Order Recieved. My oreder
>number is under x0002000 so I would be interested in knowing what oreder
>numbers have been shipped if any.

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>A "few" persons might have received, but those who have not received yet
>>were reminded that they would receive it the week of July 5th. You still
>>have until the end of the month to receive it and guess once your order
>>has been processed and pending you will receive it eventually.
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>>
>> "Jeff R" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Has anyone received their order on the "retail" traded-up version of x64
>>> from
>>> the promo that MS had a few (2-3) months back ???
>>> (NOT refering to the trial version)
>>>
>>> Iam still waiting on two of my orders to be delivered . Anyone else
>>> waiting ?
>>>
>>> TIA ....

=?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUxMDc3?=

I got an email saying they would be shipping during the week of 05 July, well
there is no sign of this so its just another lie, I hope MS take the job away
from zomax as they clearly cant handle this upgrade program, I would still be
more than happy to download a copy as its taking way too long for this item
to be shipped

"The Fatbastard" wrote:

> not me
> "Jeff R" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Has anyone received their order on the "retail" traded-up version of x64
> > from
> > the promo that MS had a few (2-3) months back ???
> > (NOT refering to the trial version)
> >
> > Iam still waiting on two of my orders to be delivered . Anyone else
> > waiting ?
> >
> > TIA ....

John Barnes

Maybe Microsoft is keeping Zomax from shipping the product since they know
they will be hounded by people wanting to switch back to x86 when they see
the driver and software situation. It is obvious Microsoft doesn't support
this OS as they didn't even push for drivers for Microsoft branded hardware.
I hope everyone used the trial to make sure it was right for them before
giving up their license. Those that can use it great. Those who can't
hopefully kept their x86 license and can dual boot while watching and
waiting for hardware and software to begin to appear.

"Steve1077" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
>I got an email saying they would be shipping during the week of 05 July,
>well
> there is no sign of this so its just another lie, I hope MS take the job
> away
> from zomax as they clearly cant handle this upgrade program, I would still
> be
> more than happy to download a copy as its taking way too long for this
> item
> to be shipped
>
> "The Fatbastard" wrote:
>
>> not me
>> "Jeff R" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Has anyone received their order on the "retail" traded-up version of
>> > x64
>> > from
>> > the promo that MS had a few (2-3) months back ???
>> > (NOT refering to the trial version)
>> >
>> > Iam still waiting on two of my orders to be delivered . Anyone else
>> > waiting ?
>> >
>> > TIA ....

Uranus Brown [LSMFT]

X64 is just a new toy for most of us and also bragging rights to get it on
the ground floor.

We have the OS working at this time,(though its a trial version), Its no big
deal to have to wait for the "Real Deal" to arrive in the mail, as long as
we get it prior to the 120 days.
A dual boot is the way to go, so I purchased another copy of OEM to keep
both going when and if the "Real Deal" does arrive.

I wonder just how many copies are being shipped in the TAP program...just
curious.
Who has the highest number?

Brown25
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Maybe Microsoft is keeping Zomax from shipping the product since they know
> they will be hounded by people wanting to switch back to x86 when they see
> the driver and software situation. It is obvious Microsoft doesn't
> support this OS as they didn't even push for drivers for Microsoft branded
> hardware. I hope everyone used the trial to make sure it was right for
> them before giving up their license. Those that can use it great. Those
> who can't hopefully kept their x86 license and can dual boot while
> watching and waiting for hardware and software to begin to appear.
>

> "Steve1077" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I got an email saying they would be shipping during the week of 05 July,
>>well
>> there is no sign of this so its just another lie, I hope MS take the job
>> away
>> from zomax as they clearly cant handle this upgrade program, I would
>> still be
>> more than happy to download a copy as its taking way too long for this
>> item
>> to be shipped
>>
>> "The Fatbastard" wrote:
>>
>>> not me
>>> "Jeff R" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Did you just call me "Andrea"? LOL!