Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > x64 Epson Stylus C84 driver

x64 Epson Stylus C84 driver

Rick

I just download the x64 driver for the Epson Stylus C84 from the U.S.
site. I will check it out in a few minutes.

Rick

The driver works great. The only thing that doesn't work, and I had the
same problem in x86, is the Status Monitor doesn't work with the printer
being networked on an Epson parallel print server. I was able to
correct this with the separate Status Monitor 3 program. On the U.S.
site it is only listed under the C84WN, but on the EU site, it's with
the other software.

Rick wrote:
> I just download the x64 driver for the Epson Stylus C84 from the U.S.
> site. I will check it out in a few minutes.

Mars Marvin [SETI]

Yay...Finally Epson has made good on their x64 bit drivers.
My Epson Stylus C64 now works fine.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I just download the x64 driver for the Epson Stylus C84 from the U.S. site.
>I will check it out in a few minutes.

mickie

Yeah....the C84 Drivers also work for the Epson C82 Prints in colour and no
gobble de gook. The Ink status Monitor is picking up that it is the
incorect driver for the hardware ( this is a small issue really)but I'm
getting closer to purchasing the OS

Mickie

news:(E-Mail Removed)...