Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Win Xp x64 trial serial number? Cannot Register

Win Xp x64 trial serial number? Cannot Register

=?Utf-8?B?bXRfc2FiYW8=?=

Hi all,
Ive been trying to register in the trial download page. Must have done this
10 times in the last month. I all works correctly, and says "you will receive
a email soon with serial number information and link"
Happens never got one. Anyone knows what the problem is? where can i get a
trial serial number?!
Cmon Microsoft, you can do better than this, cant you?

Cheers
Luis

Mike Brannigan [MSFT]

"mt_sabao" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
> Ive been trying to register in the trial download page. Must have done
> this
> 10 times in the last month. I all works correctly, and says "you will
> receive
> a email soon with serial number information and link"
> Happens never got one. Anyone knows what the problem is? where can i get a
> trial serial number?!
> Cmon Microsoft, you can do better than this, cant you?

I tested this a couple of days ago and I did receive my e-mail with CD key
after a day or so.
Ensure you or your ISP is not blocking the mail as SPAM etc

--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

"mt_sabao" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
> Ive been trying to register in the trial download page. Must have done
> this
> 10 times in the last month. I all works correctly, and says "you will
> receive
> a email soon with serial number information and link"
> Happens never got one. Anyone knows what the problem is? where can i get a
> trial serial number?!
> Cmon Microsoft, you can do better than this, cant you?
>
> Cheers
> Luis

John Barnes

Sounds like your email provider is filtering your email messages. Check to
see if it will work with another email service. Maybe set up a hotmail
account for this purpose.

"mt_sabao" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
> Ive been trying to register in the trial download page. Must have done
> this
> 10 times in the last month. I all works correctly, and says "you will
> receive
> a email soon with serial number information and link"
> Happens never got one. Anyone knows what the problem is? where can i get a
> trial serial number?!
> Cmon Microsoft, you can do better than this, cant you?
>
> Cheers
> Luis

=?Utf-8?B?bXRfc2FiYW8=?=

i think ive already tried it with my hotmail mail, but will do it again
though. Not sure it will work.

"Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" wrote:

> "mt_sabao" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi all,
> > Ive been trying to register in the trial download page. Must have done
> > this
> > 10 times in the last month. I all works correctly, and says "you will
> > receive
> > a email soon with serial number information and link"
> > Happens never got one. Anyone knows what the problem is? where can i get a
> > trial serial number?!
> > Cmon Microsoft, you can do better than this, cant you?

> I tested this a couple of days ago and I did receive my e-mail with CD key
> after a day or so.
> Ensure you or your ISP is not blocking the mail as SPAM etc
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike
> --
> Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

> rights

> newsgroups
>
> "mt_sabao" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi all,
> > Ive been trying to register in the trial download page. Must have done
> > this
> > 10 times in the last month. I all works correctly, and says "you will
> > receive
> > a email soon with serial number information and link"
> > Happens never got one. Anyone knows what the problem is? where can i get a
> > trial serial number?!
> > Cmon Microsoft, you can do better than this, cant you?
> >
> > Cheers
> > Luis

John Barnes

Make sure to check your bulk mail folder in hotmail if you do use it. Also,
www.mail.com doesn't seem to do any blocking, so you can set up a free
account there if your hotmail doesn't work.

"mt_sabao" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
>i think ive already tried it with my hotmail mail, but will do it again
> though. Not sure it will work.
>

> "Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" wrote:
>
>> "mt_sabao" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Hi all,
>> > Ive been trying to register in the trial download page. Must have done
>> > this
>> > 10 times in the last month. I all works correctly, and says "you will
>> > receive
>> > a email soon with serial number information and link"
>> > Happens never got one. Anyone knows what the problem is? where can i
>> > get a
>> > trial serial number?!
>> > Cmon Microsoft, you can do better than this, cant you?

>> I tested this a couple of days ago and I did receive my e-mail with CD
>> key
>> after a day or so.
>> Ensure you or your ISP is not blocking the mail as SPAM etc
>>
>> --
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Mike
>> --
>> Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

>> rights
>>
>> Please note I cannot respond to e-mailed questions, please use these
>> newsgroups
>>
>> "mt_sabao" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Hi all,
>> > Ive been trying to register in the trial download page. Must have done
>> > this
>> > 10 times in the last month. I all works correctly, and says "you will
>> > receive
>> > a email soon with serial number information and link"
>> > Happens never got one. Anyone knows what the problem is? where can i
>> > get a
>> > trial serial number?!
>> > Cmon Microsoft, you can do better than this, cant you?
>> >
>> > Cheers
>> > Luis

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

And its just common for it to take a while to come, don't rush, if it goes
past day 2 though, I would start to get worried.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"mt_sabao" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
> Ive been trying to register in the trial download page. Must have done
> this
> 10 times in the last month. I all works correctly, and says "you will
> receive
> a email soon with serial number information and link"
> Happens never got one. Anyone knows what the problem is? where can i get a
> trial serial number?!
> Cmon Microsoft, you can do better than this, cant you?
>
> Cheers
> Luis

=?Utf-8?B?bXRfc2FiYW8=?=

Hi Andre
I did said ive tried several times in the past month

"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:

> And its just common for it to take a while to come, don't rush, if it goes
> past day 2 though, I would start to get worried.
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>
> "mt_sabao" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi all,
> > Ive been trying to register in the trial download page. Must have done
> > this
> > 10 times in the last month. I all works correctly, and says "you will
> > receive
> > a email soon with serial number information and link"
> > Happens never got one. Anyone knows what the problem is? where can i get a
> > trial serial number?!
> > Cmon Microsoft, you can do better than this, cant you?
> >
> > Cheers
> > Luis

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Sorry, time to get worried.