Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Good site for people using the nForce platform...

Good site for people using the nForce platform...

M. Murcek

http://www.nforcershq.com/

NNBXX

I'm using an Intel platform and I'm very happy with it. So, I don't care.
Thanks for the link, though.

"M. Murcek" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
> http://www.nforcershq.com/

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

NNBXX, you are only 1 out of many. Thanks for the link M. Murcek.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"NNBXX" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm using an Intel platform and I'm very happy with it. So, I don't care.
> Thanks for the link, though.
>
> "M. Murcek" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
> (E-Mail Removed)...
>> http://www.nforcershq.com/

M. Murcek

Also, nVidia has an nForce chipset for Intel EM64T CPUs, there's even some
discussion of it on this site...

news:(E-Mail Removed)...