Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Update for Windows x64 (KB898060)

Update for Windows x64 (KB898060)

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

An issue has been identified with your Windows-based system that may cause
network connectivity between clients and servers to fail. You can help
protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft. After you
install this item, you may have to restart your computer.

Update for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition:

Update for Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/i...splayLang%3den

--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

M. Murcek

Andre - quick question: How did you navigate to this KB article, and why
isn't it just being sent out over Windows Update?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> An issue has been identified with your Windows-based system that may cause
> network connectivity between clients and servers to fail. You can help
> protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft. After you
> install this item, you may have to restart your computer.
>
> Update for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition:
>
> Update for Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition:
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/i...splayLang%3den
>
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

I just posted it just in case individuals running x64 are encountering
problems with Windows Update. I found the links on NeoWin.