Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Out of date browser

Reply
Thread Tools

Out of date browser

 
 
=?Utf-8?B?R3J1bXB5IEdyYW1wcw==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-07-2005
running Windows XP SP2 get 'Out of date browser' message when attempting to
connect to web cams and some web sites
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Rick
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-07-2005
This group is not for Windows XP (32-bit) SP2. It's the Windows x64
(64-bit group).

Grumpy Gramps wrote:
> running Windows XP SP2 get 'Out of date browser' message when attempting to
> connect to web cams and some web sites

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Gary MCSE
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-07-2005
You're not in the right group Grumpy.
This is for the x64 Platform.
Saturn Smith

"Grumpy Gramps" <Grumpy http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> running Windows XP SP2 get 'Out of date browser' message when attempting
> to
> connect to web cams and some web sites



 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Utf-8?B?R3J1bXB5IEdyYW1wcw==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-07-2005
Sorry, I hope I get as quick a reply to my problem as being told i am in the
wrong group.

"Rick" wrote:

> This group is not for Windows XP (32-bit) SP2. It's the Windows x64
> (64-bit group).
>
> Grumpy Gramps wrote:
> > running Windows XP SP2 get 'Out of date browser' message when attempting to
> > connect to web cams and some web sites

>

 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Utf-8?B?R3J1bXB5IEdyYW1wcw==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-07-2005
Sorry, I hope I get as quick a reply to my problem from the right group as
being told i am in the wrong group.

"Gary MCSE" wrote:

> You're not in the right group Grumpy.
> This is for the x64 Platform.
> Saturn Smith
>
> "Grumpy Gramps" <Grumpy (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > running Windows XP SP2 get 'Out of date browser' message when attempting
> > to
> > connect to web cams and some web sites

>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Andre Da Costa [Extended64]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-07-2005
Go here Grumpy:
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm

"Grumpy Gramps" <Grumpy (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> running Windows XP SP2 get 'Out of date browser' message when attempting
> to
> connect to web cams and some web sites



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Date, date date date.... Peter Grison Java 10 05-30-2004 01:20 PM
Given a date, how to find the beginning date and ending date of that week Matt ASP General 11 11-08-2003 11:24 PM
Given a date, how to find the beginning date and ending date of that week Matt ASP .Net 1 11-08-2003 09:14 PM
Given a date, how to find the beginning date and ending date of that week Matt C Programming 3 11-08-2003 09:07 PM
Given a date, how to find the beginning date and ending date of that week Matt C++ 2 11-08-2003 08:30 PM



Advertisments