Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Nvidia nForce 4 drivers release date?

Nvidia nForce 4 drivers release date?

Olav Tollefsen

I notice that the x64 driver for Nvidia nForce 4 is still in beta (latest
version is 6.39 BETA from March 2005).

When will they release the 64-bit Windows XP drivers?

Olav

Peter Lawton

Probably a question for Nvidia, but there's some 7.12 beta nForce drivers
available on the Web and some board manufacturers sites which work very
well, I expect they're still finalising which version they'll finally
release.

Peter Lawton

"Olav Tollefsen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I notice that the x64 driver for Nvidia nForce 4 is still in beta (latest
>version is 6.39 BETA from March 2005).
>
> When will they release the 64-bit Windows XP drivers?
>
> Olav

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

nForce 7.12 drivers:
Information - http://warp2search.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4111
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Olav Tollefsen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I notice that the x64 driver for Nvidia nForce 4 is still in beta (latest
>version is 6.39 BETA from March 2005).
>
> When will they release the 64-bit Windows XP drivers?
>
> Olav

Colin Barnhorst

The driver is pretty polished for a beta. I have no reservations about it.