Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Remote Desktop Connection

Remote Desktop Connection

=?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0?=

I really need to remotely connect to a Terminal Server from my new x64 bit
edition of XP Pro. I cannot find anything about this on the Microsoft
website. Can anyone direct me to the REMOTE DESKTOP CLIENT software for the
x64 edition.

--
Thanks, Robert

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Consider updating the Remote Desktop client. If you have Server 2003 SP1
available, you should have access to a newer client. Or, failing that, this
one may be better than the one your using. It is also available on the trial
versions of Windows Server 2003 x64, check under the "Perform Additional
Options" setup screen.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...dclientdl.mspx

--
Andre