Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Sure

=?Utf-8?B?WFBUTw==?=

i already download all driver version from realtek, intel, ams, asus, etc...
XPTO

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Thanks for sharing with us.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"XPTO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i already download all driver version from realtek, intel, ams, asus,
>etc...
> XPTO

David R. Norton MVP

"XPTO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in:

> i already download all driver version from realtek, intel, ams, asus,
> etc... XPTO

If you're responding to another post, please do not change the subject as
nobody has any way of knowing what you're responding to.

If you're just letting us know, well.... that's nice (I guess) but, since
others have done the same why are you letting us know?

--
David R. Norton MVP
<(E-Mail Removed)>

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Silly me, its Realtek issue, sorry, I thought he was just being the typical
Windows x64 enthusiast boasting on us.
--

"David R. Norton MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "XPTO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in:
>
>> i already download all driver version from realtek, intel, ams, asus,
>> etc... XPTO

> If you're responding to another post, please do not change the subject as
> nobody has any way of knowing what you're responding to.
>
> If you're just letting us know, well.... that's nice (I guess) but, since
> others have done the same why are you letting us know?
>
> --
> David R. Norton MVP
> <(E-Mail Removed)>

Randy

Because it was actually somebody's *cat* dancing across the keyboard,
letting us humans know how superior it is, even when it comes to installing
a new OS. Or so I'm guessing...

"David R. Norton MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "XPTO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in:
>
> > i already download all driver version from realtek, intel, ams, asus,
> > etc... XPTO

> If you're responding to another post, please do not change the subject as
> nobody has any way of knowing what you're responding to.
>
> If you're just letting us know, well.... that's nice (I guess) but, since
> others have done the same why are you letting us know?
>
> --
> David R. Norton MVP
> <(E-Mail Removed)>

Gary MCSE

Are you really "Sure" that you downloaded all the drivers?

Saturn Smith

"XPTO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i already download all driver version from realtek, intel, ams, asus,
>etc...
> XPTO

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Some of them might even be betas.