From: Microsoft Contact US
To: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 4:59 AM
Subject: RE:'RTCProd=009-030-078' x64 MUI Download

Hello,

Here is an update on your concern.

The Multilingual User Interface (MUI) add-on packs for Windows XP
Professional x64 Edition are now available for download for Technology
Advancement Software customers. If you are using a language other than
English for your previous Windows XP Professional (32-bit) installation, you
may download the appropriate ISO image from the list below and install your
language of choice:

CD 1: German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image)
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...b/ARMMUIx1.iso

CD 2: French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image)
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...e/ARMMUIx2.iso

CD 3: Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image)
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...e/ARMMUIx3.iso

CD 4: Swedish (161 MB ISO image)
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...d/ARMMUIx4.iso

Did I completely answer your question? Please let us know by replying to
this message.

Should you have other concerns, please feel free to write back.

Thank you,

Joey
Microsoft Online Customer Service Representative

If you have any feedback about your Online Customer Service experience,
please e-mail my manager, Dave Escasa, at: (E-Mail Removed)

NNBXX

Great ! Thanks Bill ! French MUI download in progress for me

"Bill Sharpe" <eschol@remove_this.shinbiro.com> wrote in message
news:eLMK$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I don't think the changes to the page are live yet, but here is the answer
>I got from Microsoft on the MUI availability.

Ronald

Those 4 are available for time time now (RSS feed 6/16 about cd 3& 4)

Thanks for pointing however.

"Bill Sharpe" <eschol@remove_this.shinbiro.com> wrote in message
news:eLMK$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I don't think the changes to the page are live yet, but here is the answer
>I got from Microsoft on the MUI availability.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Thank you Bill, I will post to my blog.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Bill Sharpe" <eschol@remove_this.shinbiro.com> wrote in message
news:eLMK$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I don't think the changes to the page are live yet, but here is the answer
>I got from Microsoft on the MUI availability.

Christian Hougardy

Andre Da Costa [Extended64] <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Thank you Bill, I will post to my blog.

Done on our thanks to Bill for the link.
I'm happy to see that the Iso's are available and not only, as usual, via
MSDN subscription, but for the public
Thanks to MS for that

--
Christian Hougardy
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

=?Utf-8?B?RGFubmU=?=

Thx Bill! Lets see if the Swedish MUI works..

Brg
// Danne

"Bill Sharpe" wrote:

> I don't think the changes to the page are live yet, but here is the answer I
> got from Microsoft on the MUI availability.

Tönne Bäcklinder

Swedish works
"Danne" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thx Bill! Lets see if the Swedish MUI works..
>
> Brg
> // Danne
>
> "Bill Sharpe" wrote:
>
>> I don't think the changes to the page are live yet, but here is the
>> answer I
>> got from Microsoft on the MUI availability.

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Spanish works

"Tönne Bäcklinder" wrote:

> Swedish works
> "Danne" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Thx Bill! Lets see if the Swedish MUI works..
> >
> > Brg
> > // Danne
> >
> > "Bill Sharpe" wrote:
> >
> >> I don't think the changes to the page are live yet, but here is the
> >> answer I
> >> got from Microsoft on the MUI availability.

Bill

And I also included the links, which were/are live. Only the new page
wasn't live yet.

"...CD 1: German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image)
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...b/ARMMUIx1.iso

CD 2: French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image)
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...e/ARMMUIx2.iso

CD 3: Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image)
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...e/ARMMUIx3.iso

CD 4: Swedish (161 MB ISO image)
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...d/ARMMUIx4.iso
...."